Created: Monday, 09 April 2018
Requirements for Admission to D-8 International University as an International Student:
(You are considered as an international student, if you are a non-Iranian having a foreign passport)
- Applying for a Master´s Degree:
- Holding a B.A or B.Sc degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Applying for a Ph.D Degree:
- Holding an M.A or M.Sc degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Completed application form (Application form).
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to your educational capabilities.
- fficial transcripts translated into English (see note below).
- pplicant´s passport or Identification card.
- Approval letter of financial support.
- After receiving Admission Letter, Please submit the original documents signed and sealed by Iranian Diplomatic Mission in your country.
- Application Materials should be submitted in one package
Courses at the master’s degree are taught in Persian/English. However, PhD courses are only run in English.